A brand new episode for you, our many, many fans. Check it.Also, notes:
- The title of that Larry Niven book Zach mentioned is A World Out of Time.
- Wired’s piece on how robots totally, definitely won’t take your job, seriously you guys.
- A very nice man named Justin will teach you to play guitar for free.
- See what the experts think about the future of jobs, according to Pew’s magic poll.
- The Naked User Approach, in which a man turns all his walls into tablets.
- Jason Silva, a wild boy, breaks down The Internet of Things for ya.
- Hugh Herr’s robo-legs kick ass.
- The Singularity Swedes lay it down in this Crosstalk on the dilemma of human enhancement.
- Thanks to Edge, the Superforecasters have arrived.
- There’s this guy, Isaac Asimov. You probably haven’t heard of him. He’s pretty cool. Check out his Foundation Series.
- In case you wanted to know what the robot stormtroopers will look like, peep Atlas.
You can follow us on Twitter here.