Security pro Luke Donoho is here to tell us how unsafe we all are. Happy Halloween!
For a guy we invited on the show specifically to scare us, Luke sure was fun to talk to. Thanks for the nightmares, Luke!
- Here’s Luke’s presentation from the 2015 Boston Application Security Conference. It’s a great crash course on catastrophic and existential risks.
- Hackers remotely kill a jeep on the highway.
- Russian ‘Skynet’ is a thing now. Sounds wholesome, right?
- Password managers are a thing you should live by, says Luke. He recommends 1Password.
- Need a Faraday cage? Here’s how to build one.
- Learn about threat modeling through our favorite educational device: Star Wars.