This week on The Singularity Bros Podcast we talk Zombies!
But not the popular, eat-your-brain kind. We’re talking about the has-no-mind kind of zombie.
Here’s some of the stuff we said at you:
- Check out our boy Scotty Sans—Scott Santens never approved this nickname—discussing how robots will affect employment and social benefits. Also, check him out on our show.
- Turn your pickup truck into a mobile camp.
- Here is the original Extended Mind paper by Andy Clark and David Chalmers.
- And here is Chalmers explaining his panpsychist views at TED.
- Physicist Max Tegmark also has views on consciousness, also explained at TED.
- Blindsight is an incredibly strange mental phenomenon. What, if anything, does it tell us about the nature of consciousness? No, really, that’s not a rhetorical question. I want to know!
- So maybe we didn’t really upload a worm into a robot. We still did something pretty cool. Yes, we, heh heh heh.
- Is it time to mention Diaspora for the hundredth time? Okay, here goes: Diaspora.