Bringin you that positivity. Yeah, boi.
- The real winner of the election: marijuana.
- In Pittsburgh, pot is decriminalized; in Pennsylvania, it isn’t. Confusing, I know.
- CALEXIT? For real? Don’t leave us, Cali!
- China done did it: CRISPR used to treat a human patient.
- Obama, remarkably well-informed on future-y issues. He must have been valedictorian of Lizard University.
- Martin Ford says white collar jobs are next on the chopping block.
- Another SpaceX vision: thousands of satellites, wireless internet for all.
- Dan Pink on what really motivates us.
- Yuval Harari predicts that, as human labor becomes unnecessary and meaning grows scares, people will turn to drugs and video games. Looks like the transition is already underway.
- Kevin Kelly’s vision: 1,000 True Fans.
- A groundbreaking brain implant allows a locked-in woman to communicate. To me, this makes The Diving Bell and the Butterfly all the more poignant.
- Canada’s gonna give basic income a go! Oh, Canada.