Our fantastic, futuristic feature with filmmaker Ford Fischer. Fun for you, friends.
Ford Fischer of News2Share and Transhuman: A Documentary is with us on this one. He helps us try to make sense of the futuro-political landscape in this chromium-covered, hologram-embossed 75th episode spectacular.
- Ford was also a recent guest on our buddies’ shows, Robot Overlordz and Future Left.
- “Cyborg” Steve Mann claims he was assaulted for sporting an AR device in a Paris McDonald’s.
- Ford’s short feature on LARPing. LARPing looks fun. What, do I get into LARPing now? Aw jeez.
- Yes, now Obama is talking straight about AI. Thanks, Obama. (Jk I love you Obama. Come back to me!)
- Iodine made us smarter. Iodine: It’s Not Just For Goiters Anymore!
- “Dignity is a useless concept.” Plus, it’s stupid.
- Want to dig in deeper on all things algocratic? You need John Danaher’s Algocracy & Transhumanism Podcast in your life.
- Superman: American Alien by Max Landis (all of these recommendations are works by Max Landis)
- The Death and Return of Superman
- Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling
- Prelude to Foundation by Isaac Asimov