An unintentional powwow about the powers we’re trying to acquire. If a spider bites you while you listen, you will get all of them.
Powers! One of my favorite topics. These powers are, admittedly, more mundane than flight and teleportation. Still, they’re fun to develop, to whatever degree. Yes, taking cold showers and not eating are fun! Yes, I know what fun means! Just!
- For more on man maintenance and power procurement, check out our chat with Steve Maxwell.
- While you’re at it, check out any/every appearance of Rhonda Patrick on The Joe Rogan Experience. These two are a dynamic duo. Make sure you have a notebook ready.
- Radiolab‘s delightful coverage of epigenetics and more.
- The History Of Philosophy Without Any Gaps
- Wild Geese by Mary Oliver (better to get this from your local library)