Just some bros fiendin for graphene—and for meaning in a world where jobs are soon replaced with oxycodone scripts.
- To properly calibrate your terror level re the internet of things, check out Joshua Corman’s TEDx talk.
- The premiere of the third series of Black Mirror portends the mandatory adoption of Sesame Credit in China. Maybe. Probably.
- A handy, infographic roundup of UBI pilots and programs around the world.
- That time Will MacAskill was so great—and I never shut up about it.
- How much money you need to make to reach peak happiness, by state.
- Middle-aged white men are dying off at an alarming rate. Hey! Stop snickering!
- A classic Edge joint: Paul Bloom makes that case that we’re natural-born dualists.
- “She Drives Me Crazy” by the Fine Young Cannibals
- Spotify Premium
- Lo and Behold: Reveries of the Connected World
- The music of Chance the Rapper. Read about him—and why he gives away his music for free—over at Quartz.