We’ve got a jones for something, we know not what. Our three-way mental breakdown resumes.
You mean, on top of having to become Batman, I also have to become Famous Batman? Oh man, I’m fucked. All this, and more, on today’s episode of The Singularity Bros Podcast Presents: The Singularity Bros Podcast, a Podcast about The Singularity, Bros.
- Meet your new favorite podcaster: Ham Sarris.
- VoCo—described as Photoshop for audio—is some scary shit. Watch Jordan Peele sit in a red chair and bear witness to the birth of this monster.
- Seems every episode of The Monkees is on YouTube. Example.
- “Before you lament the end of your internet privacy, read this”
- “Jeff Bezos Is Now the World’s Second Richest Person”
- The millennials infographic, courtesy of Goldman Sachs.
- “Broth-Loving Hipsters Are Pushing Up The Price Of Bones”
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- “The Universal Basic Income Is The Safety Net Of The Future” (via Intelligence Squared US)
- Carbon Copy Cloner