We talk about flying cars as if they were real. Turns out, they soon might be.
Is anything more emblematic of the future than the flying car? The answer is, “no, shut up.” That said, we do talk about other stuff as well. Promise.
- Batman vs. Ubu
- So much DiC
- “Uber’s plans for aviation on demand” via Financial Times (h/t Calum)
- Here’s that “seasteading” project that Tom described as “super real, definitely not fake.” And here’s quirky Joe Quirk, for more on seasteading.
- Listen to the music of Steely Dan. Avoid Manchester by the Sea.
- ZEMBLA‘s “The Dubious Friends of Donald Trump”
- Seriously though, check out Steely Dan. I recommend starting with Aja.
- Also Haim. Definitely listen to Haim. Days Are Gone is the one.
- Doom Patrol by Grant Morrison
- Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny