No, it’s not our new line of energy drinks (yet). We talk extreme interests, hobbies, pursuits and the like. Oh, the like.
Warning: jiu jitsu is discussed at length. As is fasting. I encourage you to deal.
- SURPRISE: I’m a big fan of Jason Fung, founder of the Intensive Dietary Management Program.
- I looked back on the eating advice from StrongLifts. While I disagree with some of it—or just find it not the best fit for me—I admit these are some pretty solid tips. And Mehdi—author/creator of StrongLifts—does give (intermittent) fasting its due here.
- The Barkley Marathons. Holy shit. More info here, if you dare.
- Alex Honnold climbs almost three thousand feet into the air, is some kinda dude.
- MMA ALERT: The fights/fighters I mentioned were Luke Rockhold vs. Michael Bisping II, and Georges St-Pierre vs. Matt Serra. I got no good links for you though, bro.
- The Barkley Marathons: The Race That Eats Its Young
- F Is for Family
- Sense8 (even if it’s all over now)