One day he’s in Uzbekistan, the next he’s on our podcast. There’s no predicting the inimitable Kevin Kelly.
Kevin Kelly. Where to start? Whole Earth Review. Wired. A slew of dope books, including The Inevitable (now available in paperback). He’s a man of deep interests, and a deeply interesting man. I dare you—I fucking dare you—to not like this episode.
- Check out these gorgeous photos from Kevin’s recent trip to Uzbekistan.
- “1,000 True Fans” by Kevin, AKA the hymn of this podcast.
- Second Life’s successor, Sansar, looks pretty sweet. Way better than Coke Music anyway.
- “The Global Teenager” by Kevin
- If you want to know more about the “Dweckian growth mindset,” Carol Dweck’s TED talk is a place to start.
- Change Agent by Daniel Suarez
- The Expanse
- The Man in the High Castle
- The podcast Reply All—in particular the episodes “The Russian Passenger” and “Boy in Photo”
- The New York Times (in analog paper)
- The Complete Guide to Fasting by Jason Fung
- Standard Ebooks
- Nook (that’s the model I got)