A drastically different episode from last week’s!
How do we do it? Even we don’t know.
- “AI uses bitcoin trail to find and help sex-trafficking victims”
- Want to know more about Lenore Skenazy and Free Range Kids? We recommend checking out her appearances—1 and 2—on Robot Overlordz.
- “Electric car emissions slashed by two thirds as electricity generation goes green”
- “Big-name tech investors pour millions into marijuana — both medicinal and not”
- Mark Kleiman is the expert on drug policy. He was a great guest and made for a great episode.
- “Automation in the pot industry is picking up with unforeseen speed”
- “Elon Musk startup ‘to spend £100m’ linking human brains to computers”
- “OpenAI bot beat best DOTA 2 players in 1v1 at The International 2017”
- “Could a heroin vaccine cure the west’s drug epidemic?”
- For an alternate take on drug addiction, here are Johann Hari and Carl Hart with food for thought.
- “Weird Al” Yankovic: “Livin’ In The Fridge”
- Super Sad True Love Story: A Novel by Gary Shteyngart
- Underwear bargains from TJ Maxx and/or Marshalls