We’re besieged on all sides by useless information. In retaliation, here is our rambling defense of deliberate ignorance and simplicity.
If you’re a news junkie, ask yourself this question on occasion: what can I do with this information? However, never apply that question to the Singularity Bros Podcast, the only podcast that cures all unknown diseases.
- Look, I’m not gonna link up all the news we mentioned on this one. However, what kind of S.Bro would I be if I didn’t share that “Elon Musk proposes city-to-city travel by rocket, right here on Earth”?
- Yuval Harari on the Waking Up podcast: “Reality and the Imagination”
- Ya know who else is on a low information diet? Zach’s hero, Mr. Money Mustache.
- “Cory Doctorow: Dystopia is a State of Mind”
- Paul Graham: “Keep Your Identity Small”
- An Open Letter to the media from crime experts regarding rampage shooters: Don’t Name Them, Don’t Show Them
- The psychiatric condition of amok is fascinating. There’s a great treatment of it in Steven Pinker’s How the Mind Works.
- “Ethan [Nichtern] on 10% Happier with Dan Harris to Discuss The Dharma of The Princess Bride”
- TEDx: “Google consciousness”
- The Freakonomics podcast’s Earth 2.0 Series
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- The Extended Phenotype by Richard Dawkins
- Dark Night: A True Batman Story by Paul Dini and Eduardo Risso
- NuttZo Power Fuel
- Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter Blend
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Kit
- Costco 4 life
- 10% Happier Podcast